SHIPPING, PROCESSING AND DELIVERY TIMES
All our products are safely and quickly shipped with Postnord. Orders are processed Monday thru Friday, 8AM to 3PM CEST, excluding major holidays, and are usually shipped 1-2 working days from when an order is placed. Please allow a minimum of 1-3 working days until delivery. Tracking number will be sent to you by email.
We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged packages. It is up to you to track your package and ensure you are there to receive it. Calling the transport company directly can complete claims should any problems arise. Processing times range between 5-10 business days.
THE SHORT VERSION OF OUR RETURN POLICY
• You can return the product within 30 days of delivery.
• The product must be in new condition with tags attached.
• Want to switch to another size? Return the original for a refund and order a replacement.
• Did you get the wrong item or is it damaged? Contact us and we’ll sort it out!
• If a package is unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee.
• Remember you can always reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the products within 30 days. Fill out the return form included in the package and send it along with the items.
Keep in mind that the package is your responsibility; this includes the cost for the product itself. We therefore recommend using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the content.
Returned items must be in new condition with original packaging and tags. Please avoid wearing perfume or deodorant that could leave marks or scent on the product while trying it on. We won’t be able to accept the return where these instructions have not been followed.
RETURNING A PACKAGE
Simply fill out the included form and send it back in its original condition. Please use the same bag as it can be resealed to minimize environmental impact. You have 30 days to return it to us and keep in mind that items can only be returned for a refund.
MnO c/o DHL Freight
504 64 Borås
WANT TO SWITCH TO ANOTHER SIZE?
Fill out the form included in the package as with any return and place a new order with the preferred item.
TRANSPORT DAMAGE OR FAULTY ITEM
If the product is lost or faulty upon arrival contact us as soon as possible and we’ll do our best to fix it. Please include order number, your name and address.
As packages that aren’t picked up at your post office have to be sent back to us we reserve the right to charge you a handling fee to cover the return shipping costs.
Measure yourself using these instructions to find our recommended size. Be sure to check the fit of the product to find something that fits both your taste and body type.
1. BUST Measure the fullest part of your bust.
2. WAIST Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist.
3. HIPS Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
4. TROUSER INSEAM Measure the length of the inner leg, from the top of the thigh to the ankle.
• Wash according to care instructions on care label.
• Don’t mix clothes with different care instructions and keep dark, coloured and white garments separate when washing.
• Turn the garment inside out before washing.
• Wash at the temperature indicated on the care label or lower, as it’s the highest temperature permitted. If you are unsure always wash at a lower temperature.
• Do not use too much detergent and don’t use detergents that contain bleach.
• Garments with zippers, metal buttons or trims should not be left to soak.
• Unless it’s indicated on the care label do not tumble dry garments.
Dry Lake may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2017-08-01.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS IN SHORT
• By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
• By placing an order at Dry Lake, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents’ permission to buy from us.
• All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Dry Lake as responsible for the personal information.
• Events outside Dry Lake’s control shall be considered force majeure.
• The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
• Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
• Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
• Please note that local charges may occur.
• Dry Lake reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
• Remember you can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.By placing an order at Dry Lake, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions, which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Dry Lake for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affects your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Dry Lake as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to Dry Lake and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request Dry Lake to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting Dry Lake Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside Dry Lake’s control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Dry Lake is released from Dry Lake’s obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Examples of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain Dry Lake’s property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents’ permission to buy from Dry Lake.All transfers conducted through Dry Lake are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction, as they are responsible for the transactions made. You can find the Klarna Checkout User Terms at http://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/Klarna/en_gb/checkout.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customer’s own expense.
Dry Lake reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Dry Lake has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Dry Lake shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
KMP Online AB
120 30 Stockholm